Thick-Grid Technology Platinum Leisure batteries feature a plate construction that packs more active material into each cell, increasing electrical capacity and improving the deep cycling capability. They utilise a micro-porous polyethylene separator that fully encloses each battery plate, providing greater resistance to vibration and extending service life.
- Labyrinth-Lid Technology - during normal operation a lead-acid battery generates a small volume of hydrogen gas. Platinum Leisure batteries feature a degassing system that channels all gasses through a single point allowing any emissions to be exhausted externally from the boat or caravan for added safety.
- Flame Arrest - each Platinum Marine and Leisure product has a device located within the degassing system that protects against the risk of gas combustion within the battery from an external source of ignition. This increases the on-board safety allowing the battery to be located within the living area of the boat or caravan.
- State of Charge Indicator - these batteries come complete with a device that provides an easy-to-comprehend visual indication of the battery's condition. This useful feature prevents the battery being used when in need of topping-up or charging.
- Tough carry handle - each battery has a tough plastic carry handle to improve portability
- Replacement Warranty - a full free replacement warranty as standard. Conditions apply.
- Battery type - wet open flooded
- Terminal type - T1
- Voltage - 12 volts
- Ampage - 75 amps
- Length - 267mm
- Width - 172mm
- Case height - 222mm
- Total Height - 222mm
- Weight - 16.6kg
- Warranty - 2 years