Over the years the Hayling 6 has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe and its success is due to its exceptional specification at a truly remarkable price and the inflatable AirFrame version does not disappoint in either category. Set up is as easy as other AirFrame tents – peg the tent down and pump up the Air-tubes – simple.
Durable Weathershield 68D fabric and the latest AIR Frame technology ensure the Hayling AIR remains a family favourite. Doors on the left-hand side and front panel feature mesh screens to maintain airflow and the front canopy provides valuable outdoor living space. Low and high ventilation points and darkened bedrooms ensure you’re comfortable whatever the weather.
Once set up there’s loads of living space for a family. The rear bedrooms feature a partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There’s a large living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mosquito mesh screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area giving so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built-in front canopy protecting the front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space.
- Weathershield 68D Material polyester flysheet
- Treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation
- Fire retardant.
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Weight 25.18kg
- Pack Size 80cm x 44cm x 44cm
- Exterior Height 210cm