A limited stock offer this tent from Vango is based on the popular Taiga 600XL however is a higher specification and includes Carpet and Footprint
The Vango Homestead 600XL ii a great tent for families that are looking for high quality and attention to detail but at an affordable sensible price. Vango have made this tent to keep you dray and comfortable on your holiday using their highly durable and waterproof 150D, 5000mm flysheet fabric. This tent as a limited edition also features a side rain safe door as well as mesh front and side doors to keep those bugs out and allow maximum ventilation. This tent also features the Vango the SkyTrack™ II System which allows for versatile hanging options for lighting and additional storage. Pre-angled beams create full stand up height and offer increased stability and robustness. Designed with a sewn-in groundsheet to keep bugs and draughts at bay, the Vango Homestead 600XL is perfect for families looking to go on longer summer breaks in a quality tent.
Pitching Time 20 mins
PacksizeL73.0 x H48.0 x W49.0cm
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes (double action pump included)
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.