An energy and cost saving induction hob featuring a timer and 9 power settings from 300W-2000W. Ideal for low wattage cooking in caravans and motor homes.
Benefits of using an Induction Hob:
- Greener choice. An induction hob is 90% efficient compared to gas hobs (approximately 55% efficient) and traditional electric hobs (65%).
- Safety. As the cooking surface stays cool and there are no naked flames or exposed elements, there’s less chance of burning yourself (please be aware that the surface may still get warm as heat will radiate out from the pan you are using).
- Easy to clean. If the pan accidently boils over or you spill something onto the hob surface it won’t burn as the surface doesn’t get hot – just give it a quick wipe over with a damp cloth.
- Faster. Thanks to the induction process an induction hob is up to 50% faster than conventional hobs, boiling 2 pints of water in just a couple of minutes.
- Higher temperatures. Induction hobs are capable of reaching much higher temperatures than conventional hobs. Great for searing meat, but be aware when you are using non-stick pans as you could damage the surface if they get too hot.
- Greater control. Turning the heat up or down will result in almost instantaneous results on what you are cooking. No more second-guessing or pre-empting the correct temperature for a rolling boil like you have to do on an electric hob.
- Heats what you are cooking, not the kitchen. You’ll find your kitchen won’t heat up in the same way it would when using a conventional hob (this might not be such a benefit if you have a cold kitchen!)
- Lower utility bills. An induction hob may be more expensive to buy than a gas or electric hob, but because it’s faster and more efficient, you’ll be saving money on your utility bills.
Packaged Dimensions: 39cm x 31cm x 7cm
Packed Weight: 2.45KG