PREMIUM 9 + 4 BERTH FAMILY AIR TENT WITH TWIN SIDE ANNEXES
Introducing the premium Nine plus Four berth Airedale 9.0SE, a large inflatable family tent incorporating the unique design of an exclusive multi-functional double side annexe (Registered design) on BOTH SIDES. These critically acclaimed annexe’s have been designed to function as access points, flexible utility space or two berth sleeping areas. A bedroom inner for the right side annex is included with the tent, and there is the option to increase the total sleeping capacity by Four by adding an optional Side Annex Inner Tent and 2 Berth Inner Tent, should you wish.
A huge panel with mesh windows separates the internal living space from the front porch, which can be zipped back, or closed completely, this allows for complete versatility offering ventilation and a pleasant feeling of open space. Utilizing the premium innovations that you would expect from our flagship Airedale collection including a NEW Double width Patio style side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation, a wardrobe pole, removable ‘bathtub’ front porch groundsheet, zip-up curtains and countless more. With a handy side access door incorporated into the front porch, this is the perfect large family tent for those who truly appreciate a spacious camping experience.
The Oxygen Air Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our ultra-sturdy Quintuple High-Pressure Oxygen Air Frame Tube technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is swift using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling any excess air above around 6PSI, typically caused by overinflation or fluctuations in the ambient temperature. These tubes are designed to mirror our gothic arched architecture for enhanced water run-off. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro Cover for a tidier external aesthetic. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and carries our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
- 240 HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head of 4000mm
- Oxygen Air Frame with dynamic speed valve & intelligent relief valve system
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE on Air Frame System (T’s & C’s Apply)
Integral twin double rear sleeping/multi-functional Annexes (Design registered)
- Front zip to add additional Front Porch Extension
- Double width Patio style door with Phoenix mesh ventilation
- Under Window ventilation with close-off external cover
- Tinted PVC windows with zip-up curtains
- 230cm deep, darkened Twilight micro polyester 7 person bedrooms with a 2/3/2 zip-in divider
- Includes right side 2 Berth Side Annex Inner Tent
- Front vestibule left hand cooking ventilation with zip up storm PVC window
- Reflective guy lines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable pegging system
- Includes pump, peg set, storm straps and carry bag
- Total Weight 53.17kg
- Pack Size 93x67x58cm
- Footprint 755 x 450cm +145cm x2