Quick and easy to set up, the Motion offers abundant headroom and lots of useful space. The rear tunnel easily connects to your vehicle by a variety of methods. There's a door either side of this tunnel, giving easy access and a large door from the tunnel area into the living area.
Inside there's a full enclosed clip-in groundsheet that can be removed if you don't need it or the campsite doesn't allow groundsheet's. You'll notice the large panoramic windows giving a great view out. Either side there's a door, the one on the right having a canopy, so you can open the door when it's raining. This door also has a full mesh panel, as does the front of the awning where you can open and close either side of the front panel as you require and even drop the whole panel halfway for a veranda type effect.
Optional equipment includes a two berth inner tent and a large zip-on sun canopy.
This Version although called VW is designed to fit all vehicles such as the Madza Bongo and other smaller vans which need an awning height between 180cm & 210 cm
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Freestanding drive-away awning
- 'Feel the difference' Weathershield™ HD heavy duty material - strong but lightweight
- Flame retardant and UV stabilised
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
- Door in rear tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Front panel with two doors, drop-down function and full mesh panel behind
- Right hand side door with wet weather canopy and mesh panel
- Left hand side door
- Window blinds with easy store pockets
- Large rear door for access to camper through tunnel
- Optional two-berth inner tent
- Optional front canopy
- SabreLink™ Flex Ready
- Height 225cm
- Weight 19kg
- Pack Size 65 x 34 x 34 cm