The Kampa Studland 8 Classic Air is the flagship tent from the Kampa range and has undergone some great upgrades over time from Kampa and now features increased ventilation, new much darker bedrooms, and a d-shaped side door as well as zipped curtains as well as a lower entrance to the bedrooms to reduce the chance of tripping over in the morning (or night)
The Kampa Studland Classic Air also features their Quick Pitch system so there is more messing around with your tent guy lines, heavy duty straps replace traditional guy ropes with a unique twist - they can be pegged out in seconds. Simply peg so that the bottom strap is taught and adjust the top strap with the buckle to apply tension. This system removes around 50%
of the pegging required as most pegging points at the base of the tent are no longer required making more time to enjoy your holiday.
The Kampa Studland 8 Classic Air features a breathable high quality poly-cotton material that provides all the protection of polyester materials whist also offering superior comfort. The Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days.
The Studland offers supreme accommodation for up to eight people. Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up as it is an AirFrame tent - peg the four corners, inflate the AirFrame, secure the QuickPitch™ straps – that’s it.
The six berth inner tent sits at the back of the tent and can be divided into three separate bedrooms if required with an extra large centre bedroom. A separate two berth inner tent sits in the front of the living area and can be set up or taken down as required - increasing sleeping accommodation or living space accordingly.
The large living room has plenty of headroom making it feel spacious and the fully sewn in groundsheet will keep you protected. There’s two side doors into the main living room, both with mesh screen panels and one with a canopy to allow access during inclement weather. The front panel of the living room can be used as a door or completely rolled back to give unhindered access to the large enclosed front vestibule area. The front panel of the porch area mimics the living area panel and can be progressively rolled back until fully open. The vestibule area has a toggle in tub groundsheet that can be used if required. All side windows feature airflow vents that can opened in hot weather.
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Weathershield 150D Material polyester flysheet
- Treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation
- Fire retardant.
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Zipped Inner tent divider
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Optional vestibule front panel (depth: 110cm)
- Optional vestibule mesh front panel (depth: 110cm)
- Optional front canopy (roof depth: 180cm)
- Weight 51kg
- Pack Size 80cm x 58cm x 53cm
- Exterior Height 225cm