The Kampa Studland 8 Air is the polyester version of the flagship tent from the Kampa range and features unique Kampa Quick Pitch system for hassle free tent erection of a large family tent.
Kampa has added some extra features in the last couple of years including darker bedroom areas, a 'D' shaped side door for easy rolling away and increased ventilation for warm evenings and to help reduce condensation as well as the option of being able to fit a wardrobe bar to the bedroom area and new lower entrance bedrooms
No more messing around with your tent guy lines, heavy duty straps replace traditional guy ropes with a unique twist - they can be pegged out in seconds. Simply peg so that the bottom strap is taught and adjust the top strap with the buckle to apply tension. This system removes around 50%
of the pegging required as most pegging points at the base of the tent are no longer required making more time to enjoy your holiday.
The Kampa Studland 8 Air PRO features a high quality 150D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head, the Kampa Pro AIR range utilises some of the highest specification materials on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
The Studland offers supreme accommodation for up to eight people. Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up as it is an AirFrame tent - peg the four corners, inflate the AirFrame, secure the QuickPitch™ straps – that’s it.
The six berth inner tent sits at the back of the tent and can be divided into three separate bedrooms if required. A separate two berth inner tent sits in the front of the living area and can be set up or taken down as required - increasing sleeping accommodation or living space accordingly.
The large living room has plenty of headroom making it feel spacious and the fully sewn in groundsheet will keep you protected. There’s two side doors into the main living room, both with mesh screen panels and one with a canopy to allow access during inclement weather. The front panel of the living room can be used as a door or completely rolled back to give unhindered access to the large enclosed front vestibule area. The front panel of the porch area mimics the living area panel and can be progressively rolled back until fully open. The vestibule area has a toggle in tub groundsheet that can be used if required. All side windows feature airflow vents that can opened in hot weather.
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Weathershield 150D Material polyester flysheet
- Treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation
- Fire retardant.
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Zipped Inner tent divider
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Optional vestibule front panel (depth: 110cm)
- Optional vestibule mesh front panel (depth: 110cm)
- Optional front canopy (roof depth: 180cm)
- Weight 42kg
- Pack Size 80cm x 53cm x 50cm
- Exterior Height 225cm