Kampa caravan covers offer the same function as bespoke covers but at a more sensible price. Using their proven triple layer SFS material you can ensure that your caravan is protected against the elements such as sun, rain, snow, dust, bird lime, tree sap, airborne pollutants and heat.
The outer layer of the cover is soft yet durable. This layer is designed to reflect the sun’s harmful UV rays and to prolong the life of not just the vehicle but the cover itself through the extra protection the outer layer provides.
The middle layer lets the unit and cover breathe as the middle layeris an aeror micropore breathable film. This allows for water vapour to escape yet prevents rainfall from penetrating. Our covers are not only water resistant but also breathable.
last the inner layer is soft and non-abrasive. The inside layer is what rests against your vehicle which is why Kampa use a soft and proven non-abrasive material to prevent scratches or rubbing of paintwork.
Kampa are so confident in the quality of their caravan covers they offer a a two year guarantee.
Why should I use a caravan cover?
When your caravan is not in use it is still liable to damage from the elements. A caravan cover ensures that your caravan remains dry and clean when not in use, be it through rain or snow you can rest assured that your caravan is protected. Caravan covers are also excellent at protecting against bird droppings that can be an unnecessary hassle as they can cause serious damage to the paint if not cleaned off immediately but can be hard to spot when the caravan is not being used. It helps protect the value of the caravan from depreciation whilst also acting as a deterrent from opportunist theft.
The question to ask is, why wouldn’t you protect your caravan? It prevents you going back to a dirty caravan or worrying if something has caused a scratch or any other damage that can occur. Your caravan cover brings you peace of mind that your caravan will remain in the condition that you left it, especially over the long winter period.
The covers are suitable to fit most caravans up to 225cm wide
- Keeps your caravan clean and mildew free
- Triple layer SFS material beads water on contact affording maximum resistance to rainfall and snow
- Breathable – water and condensation under the cover can easily escape
- Reduces internal heat build-up in the caravan and protects internal furnishings from the fading effects of the sun
- UV stabilised
- Tough and interlocking 4 ply seams with rot proof thread
- Soft and lightweight – will not scratch caravan
- Elasticated hem provides easy universal fitting
- 4 zippers make the caravan cover easier to put on and take off and offers access to both sides of the caravan
- Sewn-in, quick release buckles for easy installation and removal