Scroll down to view the manufacturer's YouTube video for this product.
The Hayling 6 offers superb specifications at unbelievable prices. The tent is quick and easy to set up and sleeps up to six. it offers a large living area and a great view out through the panoramic windows.
The built in front canopy protects the front of the tent from inclement weather but when it's sunny the large stable door can be opened and the side panel can be rolled up to let the fresh air in.
This side door also has a secondary mesh panel to allow a breeze through but keeps out those pesky bugs.
The tent has a fully sewn in groundsheet and the inner tent is divided by a curtain that can be rolled away if not required. An organiser in the front wall of the inner tent completes this superb package.
- Flysheet - Weathershield® 5000 mm hydrostatic head, fire retardant and UV protected
- Fully sewn in groundsheet with 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Side door that converts into a canopy
- Canopy poles supplied
- Mesh door in side entrance
- Organiser pockets in front of inner tents
- Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Cable entry point
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Front and rear vents
- Vestibule panel to enclose the froint canopy available
- 3+3 sleeping configuration
- Poles - fibreglass 12.7/11.0mm
- Exterior height - 210cm
- Inner tent height - 200cm
- Weight - 23.75kg
- Pack size - 74cm x 34cm