Bundle Deal Includes Carpet & Footprint
The Hayling 6 offers superb specifications at unbelievable prices. The tent is quick and easy to set up and sleeps up to six. it offers a large living area and a great view out through the panoramic windows.
The built in front canopy protects the front of the tent from inclement weather but when it's sunny the large stable door can be opened and the side panel can be rolled up to let the fresh air in.
This side door also has a secondary mesh panel to allow a breeze through but keeps out those pesky bugs.
The Hayling offers the perfect combination of features, quality and value. Its variable rear bedroom inner tent features multiple partitions and a darkened fabric to keep you comfortable at night. The left-hand side door includes a mesh panel to maintain airflow, while the large front canopy provides generous outdoor living space.
Lightweight Dynaflex fibreglass poles offer great strength and durability for years of family camping trips.
- Weathershield™ 68D Material polyester flysheet
- Treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation
- Fire retardant.
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Weather protected ventilation
- Inner tent divider
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Exterior Height: 210cm
- Weight: 19kg
- Pack Size: 76x35x35cm
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra