Scroll down to view our in-house YouTube video for this product.
Over the years the Hayling range of tents has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe and its success is due to its exceptional specification at a truly remarkable price and the inflatable AirFrame version does not disappoint in either category. Set up is as easy as other AirFrame tents – peg the tent down and pump up the AirPoles – simple.
The darker bedrooms for a great nights sleep, a mesh front door panel and zipped window blinds, all of wish continue to make this great tent even better.
Once set up there’s loads of living space for a family. The rear bedrooms feature a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There’s a large living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mosquito mesh screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area giving so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built-in front canopy protecting the front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space.
A breathable high quality poly cotton material is used in this Hayling Classic 6 that provides all the protection of our polyester materials whist also offering superior comfort. The Kampa Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days.
There is the option of fitting an extra canopy. The canopy zips onto the front of the tent and can be enclosed, if required, using the Vestibule. The Vestibule can also be fitted directly to the front of the tent. or the new 2018 mesh vestibule panel option. This flexibility allows you to tailor the tent to suit your needs for each holiday.
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Mesh Front Door
- Zipped Window Blinds
- WeathershieldTM Airflow Classic polycotton material
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Sabre Flex Lighting system ready
- Optional vestibule front panel (depth: 110cm)
- Optional front canopy (roof depth: 180cm)
- Weight 29.0kg
- Pack Size 75cm x 60cm x 47cm
- Exterior Height 210cm