Scroll down to view our in-house YouTube video for this product.
Over the years the Hayling 6 has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe and its success is due to its exceptional specification at a truly remarkable price and the inflatable AirFrame version does not disappoint in either category. Set up is as easy as other AirFrame tents – peg the tent down and pump up the AirPoles – simple.
The Hayling 6 Air Pro features the quick pitch system to save time in pegging and guy lines. No more messing around with your tent guy lines, heavy duty straps replace traditional guy ropes with a unique twist - they can be pegged out in seconds. Simply peg so that the bottom strap is taught and adjust the top strap with the buckle to apply tension. This system removes around 50% of the pegging required as most pegging points at the base of the tent are no longer required.
Extra features that have been added over the time are larger mesh panels in the bedroom areas, as well as darker blackout bedrooms, zipped window curtains and a mesh front door panel, as well as increased size ventilation panel at the rear of the tent.
Once set up there’s loads of living space for a family. The rear bedrooms feature a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There’s a large living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mosquito mesh screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area giving so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built-in front canopy protecting the front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space.
there is the option of fitting an extra canopy. The canopy zips onto the front of the tent and can be enclosed, if required, using the Vestibule. The Vestibule can also be fitted directly to the front of the tent. This flexibility allows you to tailor the tent to suit your needs for each holiday as well as the option of fitting a mesh vestibule panel.
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Weathershield 150D Material polyester flysheet
- 6000mm hydrostatic head.
- Treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation
- Fire retardant.
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Wide front door with secondary mesh panel
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Zipped Inner tent divider
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Optional vestibule front panel (depth: 110cm)
- Optional vestibule mesh front panel (depth: 110cm)
- Optional front canopy (roof depth: 180cm)
- Weight 29.0kg
- Pack Size 87cm x 42cm x 42cm
- Exterior Height 210cm