The Hayling 4 Air Pro has has always been a winning tent and when Kampa launched this Classic version made from a breathable high quality poly cotton material that provides all the protection of Kampa's polyester materials whist also offering superior comfort it was another sure-fire winner This Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and
helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days.
The rear bedroom features a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There’s a good sized living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mosquito mesh screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area giving so much more space than a sloping front wall.
Set up is as easy as Kampa's other AirFrame tents – peg the tent down and pump up the AirPoles – simple. Along with the Kampa Quick Pitch system means no more messing around with your tent guy lines, heavy duty straps replace traditional guy ropes with a unique twist - they can be pegged out in seconds. Simply peg so that the bottom strap is taught and adjust the top strap with the buckle to apply tension.
Other features on this amazing family tent that Kampa have introduced are much darker bedrooms to ensure a good nights sleep as well as a mesh front door, zip up curtains and increased ventilation panels.
The built in front canopy protects the front of the tent from inclement weather but when it’s sunny the large stable door can be opened and the side panel can be rolled up to let the fresh air in. This side door also has a secondary mesh panel to allow a breeze through but keeps out those pesky bugs.
There is the option of fitting an extra canopy. The canopy zips onto the front of the tent and can be enclosed, if required, using the Vestibule. The Vestibule can also be fitted directly to the front of the tent. This flexibility allows you to tailor the tent to suit your needs for each holiday. New also for 2018 is the option of a mesh =vestibule panel.
An organiser in the front wall of the inner tent completes this superb package.
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Mesh Front Door
- Zipped Window Blinds
- WeathershieldTM Airflow Classic polycotton material
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Sabre Flex Lighting system ready
- Optional vestibule front panel (depth: 110cm)
- Optional front canopy (roof depth: 180cm)
- Weight 26kg
- Pack Size 80 x45 x 45cm
- Exterior Height 210cm