The Kampa Croyde 6 Classic Air is packed with ideas to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. The tent has the fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out and the warmth in. it has two mesh side doors one of which has a rain safe protection over the side.
The latest 2019 version also has been improved with an increase in head height compared to previous years models.
Inside you'll find a large and darkened inner tent that, if required, can be divided into three bedrooms by using the zipped privacy curtain. This inner tent has loads of storage, both in the interior pockets and also in the organizer built into the front.
The upright front wall allows full use of all the interior space and you'll appreciate the generous headroom that provides a spacious interior.
The front of the tent offers a truly flexible space. It can be incorporated into the main living area to give an exceptionally large interior space or it can divided off to create another room.
Rolling back the front panel makes a large sun canopy. It is also a great area for kicking off your shoes before entering the main living area.
It takes only minutes to pump the tent up and a similar time to fully deflate, effortlessly, before rolling up and packing into the oversized carry bag. The high pressure AirFrame provides a sturdy structure that will cope with the worst of the weather, especially when combined with the storm tie downs that are included for each corner.
No more messing around with your tent guy lines, heavy duty straps replace traditional guy ropes with a unique twist - they can be pegged out in seconds. Simply peg so that the bottom strap is taught and adjust the top strap with the buckle to apply tension. This system removes around 50%
of the pegging required as most pegging points at the base of the tent are no longer required making more time to enjoy your holiday.
The Kampa Croyde 6 Classic Air features a breathable high quality poly cotton material that provides all the protection of their polyester materials whist also offering superior comfort. The Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days
There is also the ability to add an inner tent in the living area, a great option when you have extra guests to accommodate. as well as also the option of adding a front canopy as well as carpets and footprints.
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation
- Fire retardant.
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Inflatable; external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Zipped Inner tent divider
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Optional vestibule mesh front panel (depth: 110cm)
- Optional front canopy (roof depth: 180cm)
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Optional inner tent
- Sabre Flex Lighting system ready
- Exterior height - 210cm
- Weight - 43.5kg
- Pack size - 80cm x 51cm x 52cm