The Kampa Croyde 6 AIR for 2019 has taken this popular tent and given it the one thing it was missing - more height. This new improved model has more headspace than all previous versions but is still packed with ideas to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. The tent has the fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out and the warmth in. it has two mesh side doors one of which has a rain safe protection over the side.
Inside you'll find a large inner tent that which has the new darkened material with the 'Sleep-Tite' system and, if required, can be divided into three bedrooms by using the zipped privacy curtain. This inner tent has loads of storage, both in the interior pockets and also in the organizer built into the front, there is also the option to hang a wardrobe bar as well.
The upright front wall allows full use of all the interior space and you'll appreciate the generous headroom that provides a spacious interior. The front of the tent offers a truly flexible space. It can be incorporated into the main living area to give an exceptionally large interior space or it can divided off to create another room.
Rolling back the front panel makes a large sun canopy. It is also a great area for kicking off your shoes before entering the main living area, however there is the option to also add an extra canopy id required.
It takes only minutes to pump the tent up and a similar time to fully deflate, effortlessly, before rolling up and packing into the oversized carry bag. The high pressure AirFrame provides a sturdy structure that will cope with the worst of the weather, especially when combined with the storm tie downs that are included for each corner.
The Kampa Croyde 6 Air Pro in this polyester version of this Kampa tent features the unique Kampa Quick Pitch system. No more messing around with your tent guy lines, heavy duty straps replace traditional guy ropes with a unique twist - they can be pegged out in seconds. Simply peg so that the bottom strap is taught and adjust the top strap with the buckle to apply tension. This system removes around 50% of the pegging required as most pegging points at the base of the tent are no longer required making more time to enjoy your holiday.
The Kampa Croyde 6 Air PRO features a high quality 150D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head, the Kampa Pro AIR range utilises some of the highest specification materials on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
There is also the ability to add an inner tent in the living area, a great option when you have extra guests to accommodate. as well as also the option of adding a front canopy as well as carpets and footprints.
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Weathershield 150D Material polyester flysheet
- 6000mm hydrostatic head.
- Treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation
- Fire retardant.
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Two Large side doors with secondary mesh panel one with rain canopy
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- 2+2+2 inner tent configuration
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Optional inner tent
- Sabre Flex Lighting system ready
- Weight 36.5kg
- Pack Size 80cm x 48cm x 48cm
- Exterior Height 210cm