After the successful launch of the Bergen 6, 2018 sees the launch of the Bergen 4. If the Bergen 6 is the ultimate six berth tent, the Bergen 4 is by far and away the finest four berth tent. This tent is particularly spacious and this is emphasised by the impressive headroom.
The Sleep-Tite system helps prevent too much light penetrating the bedrooms, without making them too dark. The Bergen inner tents can also be fitted with Kampa’s new Pro Wardrobe Pole, ideal for hanging your holiday clothes.
The good sized living room offers flexibility with two large wall panels that can be used as a door or fully rolled back allowing the entire tent to be opened up. These walls can also be used to create a large living area or front canopy. A unique feature of the Bergen is the tall side pod extension that offers additional “out of sight” storage space with a zipped divider and its own weather protected ventilation. This extension can also be fitted with a Pro Wardrobe Pole as an option as well.
An optional front canopy is also available to further extend the tent and a new Mesh Vestibule is available to enclose the front of the tent or the canopy on hot sunny days
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Weathershield 150D Material polyester flysheet
- 6000mm hydrostatic head.
- Treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation
- Fire retardant.
- Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Two Large side doors with secondary mesh panel one with rain canopy
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Ventilated side extension
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Large inner tent with Master centre bedroom
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Optional Inner tent
- Sabre Flex Lighting system ready
- Weight 29kg
- Pack Size 80cm x 45cm x 45cm
- Exterior Height 225cm